Be relevant to your customers. Start right with Chinese dubbing and voice-overs.
China has more than 700 million Internet users. Most of them spent their time watching videos every day. If you want to reach out to mainland viewers, we provide Chinese dubbing and voice-overs service for both Mandarin and Cantonese dialects.
Send us your audio or video so we can review it. You’ll be collaborating with professional hosts, hostesses, announcers and news anchors from China’s broadcasting industry and TV stations with more than ten years of experience.
China’s online video viewers watch for 5.7 billion hours monthly. If you haven’t done any voice-over Mandarin or Cantonese, this is the perfect time to capitalize on this trend. Let’s start dubbing in Chinese.
Ready to publish your video in China? Make sure the Chinese voice-over Mandarin and Cantonese are synced with the video. Collaborate with our native speakers now!
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
Translate, caption or dub your multimedia content such as video clips (for commercial ads, corporate branding, training, product and service introduction, e-learning courses or podcasts), and flash animations in Chinese. It’s the fastest, easiest and most cost-effective approach to gain a huge audience in China. We work on the following:
- Training courses
- E-learning courses
- Educational programs on YouTube, Vimeo, and podcasts
- Corporate introduction
- Product or service introduction
- Commercial ads
- Training courses and eLearning courses
- Corporate training
- TV programs (especially on documentaries, tourism abd food shows)
- TV series
- TV shows, talk shows
- Feature films, movies
- Theater and drama
- Internet broadcasting: YouTube, Vimeo, and Netflix
Our professional voice talents provide Chinese voice-overs in our recording studio. We can provide accurately time-synced dubbing (also known as lip sync) or voice-over Mandarin and Cantonese dialects in any format that you need.
Multimedia such as video clips and flash animations are more attractive than static images or text flows. To obtain multimedia from another language, you have two options:
|Ease of Comprehension||Good||Excellent|
|Level of Stress||Medium to High||Low|
A sneak peek of our staff working on voice-over Mandarin and Cantonese projects.
Chinese voice talent recording voice-overs
Chinese voice talent performing lip-sync dubbing
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Review audio or video received.
- Transcribe the recording, if original script was absent.
- Propose price and delivery time.
- Project manager creates translation memory (TM).
- Translators translate.
- In-house editors proofread.
- PM runs QA check against TM, ensuring 100% consistency.
- Voice talents record dubbing in professional studio booth.
- PM and translator review and feedback for captions in subtitled video.
- Voice talent and studio manager implement revisions and export audio clip in agreed formats.
- High quality delivery.
- Support revisions until you are satisfied.
We aim to provide high-quality language service with minimum efforts from our clients. We do everything we can to help you succeed in China by offering you optimum solution tailored for your needs. With our tailored solution on voice-over Mandarin and Cantonese, you will receive the following:
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to translators, proofreaders, DTP specialists, subtitle artists, voice talents and project managers.