Visiting Hubei? Book now to get in touch with your professional Chinese interpreter!
You’re the boss in this trip. Experience hassle-free meetings while traveling in China:
- The interpreter picks you up from the airport, escort you to the hotel, exhibition, plant or meeting room.
- The interpreter briefs you the culture and etiquette when meeting the local Chinese partners.
- The interpreter understands and articulates your ideas in Chinese so you will have a smooth communication with your Chinese partner.
- The interpreter can also serve as a tour guide for sightseeing.
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
3 Types of Chinese Interpreters
- Simultaneous interpreter – who starts Chinese interpretation almost instantly at the same time when the speaker talks. Application: for large meetings, formal setting
- Consecutive interpreter – who takes short hands on speaker’s speech, then start Chinese interpretation right after the speech is done. Application: for smaller meetings, formal setting
- Exhibition interpreter – who works more like a salesperson, translates, promotes, and showcases your products and service to your prospects. Application: for events, exhibitions, trade shows, formal to less formal settings
Get the most out of your trip, whether it’s for business or leisure. Book your interpreting service Wuhan so you can have a Chinese native on your side to help you communicate with local prospects in all your meetings, events, and exhibitions.
Our experienced interpreters work in various topics for following activities:
- Business Meetings
- Trade Shows
- Phone Cal of VOIP Call
- Guide Tour
AZ-Loc provides professional business interpreting service Wuhan within Hubei province. You might be wondering why you should have a business trip in Hubei, which is located in central China. The main produce includes iron and steel, machinery, power, and automobile.
In 2009, the state Council of China approved the plan of facilitating the “Rise of Central China.” With the government’s support, Hubei is becoming one of the fastest growing provinces. AZ-Loc head office is located in Wuhan, the capital city. Our interpreters can travel in other cities and counties.
We are resourceful with local talents. Many of them had extensive working experience in interpreting for foreign executives’ meetings and conferences in tier 1 cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen. However, they chose to come back to Hubei for better development, in the light of “Rise of Central China” strategy.
When participating in exhibitions, AZ-Loc also helps you translate your poster ads, leaflets, and pamphlets from English to Chinese, print them out and deliver right on time.
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Review your meeting requirements and schedules.
- Make appointment with the best interpreter in specific field.
- Send you CV of candidate interpreters for your review.
- Send you best proposal with all binding details that satisfy your needs.
- Issue VAT invoice.
- Receive 100% down payment.
- Receive all pertinent information for interpreter better prepare for your meeting.
- Interpreter meets you / your team in person at agreed time and venue.
- Project Manager stands by with plan B, during your meeting for any emergency.
- We collect your feedback on our service.
- We note down your preference and make improvements.
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.