Beware! Mistranslation of any legal document could lead to lawsuits and loss of money.
Your documents are in good hands. Our team has a proven track record in providing legal document translation in Chinese. You’re not just collaborating with translators.
We have certified lawyers and paralegals who are translators at the same time. They have particular insights and specialization, providing professional translation services to top law firms and big corporations.
We specialize in Chinese legal translation services and cover a wide area of expertise. All our Chinese legal translators and proofreaders are either lawyers, law school teachers, or paralegals from prestigious law firms and law schools in China.
We provide hassle-free Chinese translations for law and legal documents and help you succeed in China with our tailored solution.
You don’t want to get into trouble with important contracts, agreements or patent documents getting lost in translation, right? Chinese legal translation service for contracts and agreements must be 99.9% accurate. Choose your legal translator wisely!
Save yourself from the embarrassment. When it comes to legal matters, work with the Chinese contract translation service provider who knows how the law, legal contracts and patents work in China.
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
For Chinese translation on documents, we specialize in the following subject matters:
- Agreement of Limited Partnership
- Employment Contract
- Power of Attorney
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Legal Disclaimers
- Regulations and Laws
- Government and Legal Ruling Reports
- Litigation and Arbitration
Intellectual Properties (IP):
- Patent Application
- Patent and Trademarks Filings
- Registration Documents
- Agent Authorization Form
- Technology Transfer Agreement
- Patent License Agreement
Individuals and Notary Service:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- No Criminal Records Certificate
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Analyze all documents received.
- Convert non-editable files into editable.
- Propose price and delivery time.
- Project manager creates translation memory (TM).
- Translators translate.
- In-house editors proofread.
- PM runs QA check against TM, ensuring 100% consistency.
- PM adjusts layout for regular files in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- DTP specialists perform graphic editing and layout adjustment for design files, such as InDesign, Illustrator, FrameMaker and QuarkXPress.
- High-quality deliverables
- Support revisions until you are satisfied
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.