Are you localizing? Start connecting with your customers with a well-thought localization strategy.
Chinese localization service goes beyond the translation of texts and documents, localization involves a comprehensive approach in content and elements to make them more suitable for your Chinese consumers – whether it’s the color, design, or process, combination of workflows, our native translators understand your market.
But we need to keep on reminding you that translation is just the first step, localization is another process. Our goal is to give you a stress-free Chinese localization service so you can focus more on business. Our actionable and measurable solutions will:
- Meel all your requirements
- Come with constantly high quality
- Save you time and money, and
- Ensure 99.9% success in China
Did you know 86% of the localized mobile campaigns outperformed the English campaigns in both click-throughs and conversions? Professional Chinese localization service is critical to your marketing and overall success. Make sure you’re working with the pros!
One-third of China’s population shop using their mobile phones. Imagine the huge market you’re missing if you’re in the e-commerce industry and your website isn’t professionally localized in Chinese. We know you do want to get a slice of this billion-dollar industry.
Without a localization strategy, your website (or business) is doomed to fail.
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
What can we do for you?
- Translate your web content, localized your website from English into Chinese.
- Optimize your Chinese website and make it searchable and stay on top ranks.
- Build your brand on local social media platforms, create Chinese content for you to engage prospects and generate more sales leads.
- Translate and localize your e-learning courses and corporate training from English to Chinese.
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Fully understand all your requirements.
- Analyze your website, training courses, software app, or game app.
- Save cost and reduce work scope by weeding out codes and non-translatable elements.
- Propose price and delivery time.
Translate and Localize
- Project Manager (PM) creates translation memory (TM).
- Translators translate.
- In-house editors proofread.
- PM runs QA check against TM, ensuring 100% consistency.
- Project Engineers implement Chinese translation for website, eLearning courses, software, and games.
- Graphic designers perform graphic editing for all your images and banners.
- Translators review implemented translation and offer feedback.
- PM implements translation in agreed delivery formats.
- High-quality delivery.
- Support revisions until you are satisfied.
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.