Connect with your Chinese users. Localize your software and make it more relevant.
Localization of software in Chinese provides long-term results and higher probability to increase market share and revenue. Out of 100+ languages in the world, Chinese is the largest when it comes to the number of native speakers.
The Chinese language is one of the top 10 languages that brings maximum revenue for global corporations because of its huge population base and stunning purchasing power. No matter how innovative your app is, you won’t be able to maximize its worth if you don’t localize it. That is if you plan to market it in the mainland.
In case you need help, we offer professional Chinese localization service for software applications for both PC and mobile devices. We have extensive experience in software localization for:
- Software UI
- Software Menu
- Software Help Documents
- Software Tutorials
- Mobile App UI and Menu
- Online Software UI and Menu
- CRM, ERP, CMS UI, and Menu
We provide excellent service to our clients and always challenge the status quo. One of our customers said, “It’s very hard to find a trustworthy Chinese translation company in China” that can deliver high-quality service consistently. Most of them have been struggling for a long time to find a reliable vendor. Finally, they found us. And beyond our vendor-seller relationship, we cultivate long-term partnership.
With over $12.2 billion, Asia Pacific has the largest mobile game market worldwide. China has the largest user base, so if you have a platform or app you want to work on, AZ-Loc provide tailored software localization service in Chinese to meet your needs.
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
Did you know the Chinese language is at the 4th position among the top 10 mobile app localization languages for 2015? Translation of texts is just the first step, go extra mile with software localization service to make sure all the elements in your app are culturally and contextually relevant!
For Chinese software localization, we work on the following formats:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TXT
(*.docx, *.docm, *.xls, *.xlt, *.doc, *.rtf, *.bak, *.dot, *.csv, *.tsv, *.odt, *.odf, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.ppt, *.pps, *.pot, *.pptx, *.ppsx, *.potx)
- XML, XLIFF, database
(*.xml, *.sgm, *.sgml, *.xlf, *.xlif, *.xliff, *.txml, *.sdlx, *.mdb, *.xlz)
- Help Manuals
(*.html, *.htm, *.shtml, *.aspx, *.jsp, *.hhc, *.hhk, *.svg, *.mif, *.dita, *.mm, *.idml, *.inx, *.vdx)
- .resx and .resw files (e.g. Microsoft .NET)
- .resjson files (e.g. Microsoft Windows 8/RT/Mobile)
- .properties files (e.g. Java, FirefoxOS)
- .strings files (e.g. Apple iOS)
- .yaml files (e.g. Ruby/Rails)
- .ini files (e.g. Joomla, PHP)
We also provide Chinese dubbing service for your software apps.
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Analyze all program codes received.
- Save cost and reduce work scope by weeding out codes and non-translatable elements.
- Propose price and delivery time.
Translate and Localize
- Project Manager (PM) create translation memory (TM).
- Translators translate.
- In-house editors proofread.
- PM runs QA check against TM, ensuring 100% consistency.
- Project engineer implement Chinese translation into software string.
- Translators review implemented translation on UI and offer feedback.
- PM exports final translation in agreed delivery formats.
- High quality delivery.
- Support revisions until you are satisfied.
As a valuable and trusted language partner, we always ask: “What value can we bring to you? What we can do to make your life easier?” Our main objective is to provide high-quality localization service into Chinese with zero (or less) efforts on your part. We’ll get things done to help you succeed in China with our tailored solution on software localization.
You’re guaranteed to receive the following:
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.