Can you translate ...?
We can translate ANY language from and into Chinese, including simplified and traditional Chinese.
We do have solid resources for multilingual translations other than Chinese, however we prefer to focus on Chinese translation only. Because this is our native language with 5 out of 5 confidence.
Where are you based?
We are based in Wuhan, Hubei Province, People’s Republic of China. It is often called the “Land of Fish and Rice”.
Affluent with agricultural products (cotton, rice, wheat, and tea for instance) and populated with heavy industries include automobiles, metallurgy, machinery, power generation, textiles, foodstuffs and high-tech commodities, this is core economic drive for China in the next decades.
With relatively low living costs and abundent choice of foodies, brain drain? Not for Wuhan! Actually it’s the largest province with most higher education institutes. In summary, we are sitting in the center of large talent pool in China.
What services can you provide?
We provide full service of translation, localization (websites, software, games and eLearning courses) and desktop publishing for businesses large and small. We are particularly good at multimedia production, including video translation, dubbing and subtilting. We only translate from and into Chinese, which is our native language with full confidence.
Are you available 24/7?
Unfortunately no. We are a local company with a support team of only 3 people. We all have our personal lives. When we are on duty, we dedicate ourselves to work from 9am to 6pm, GMT+8 China time. During office hours, rest assured that you will be taken care of by a real human within 30 minutes or less.
Regarding fighting time differences:
- If you are in Australia or New Zeland, we are 2 hours behind you.
- If you are in Europe, we can cover you from morning to noon, your time.
- If you are in North America, well, both sides need to get clicked real quick, because we are talking about approx. 12 hours’ time lag. Luckily most of our customers in North America are fast responders. They approve our proposal in the evening, and when they wake up, voila, job’s done! We’ve done lots of miracles by taking advantage of the time difference.
How you charge?
For different service types, the measuring units can be very different.
- Like writers, we are wordsmith. So on most cases we charge by the word count (or source words to be exact).
- With graphic design and desktop publishing (DTP), we charge by pieces or pages (standard A4 size).
- With video productions, we charge by the tape minutes or tape hours
- With non-standard service, we bill by the hour, to be fair and square
How to get you work?
- we analyze and propose
- you approve our proposal by making 50% down payment
- we start working upon receiving down payment
- we deliver work (with status report on daily basis)
- you feedback
- we revise till you are fully satisfied
- we send you invoice and get paid for the rest within 7 days
How soon can I get translation?
It depends on complexity and resource available. For generic contents, an article of 2,000 source words would take up 1 working day for full service of translation, proofreading and QA checks. For difficult ones, translation speed normally goes down and varies from subject to subject.
For tasks with impressing deadlines, please let us know and we will do our best to help.
What if I'm not happy with your work?
If a customer is not happy with our work, this means unmet needs to be discovered and room for improvements. We always believe customer complaints are best ways to challenge our status quo and excel for the future.
We are quite open for discussion and eager to find a sound solution that works best for both sides. First we listen to you, share our professional perspective, collaborate and do our best to help you achieve or exceed what you are expecting.
About 98.8% of customers are happy with our work and send us work repeatedly. Join them TODAY, to start a stress-free experience!
How you gurantee quality?
On the route to quality, there are many factors to watch. We ensure high quality work with following 4 key ingredients in our secret recipes:
- “I care for you” mind set
- Effective communication between customer and resources
- Hand pick best available resources, matching required language skills, specialties and time slots.
- Every effort that measures and improves quality (QA checks, additional round of review, etc).
Our project managers hand out final work with great care and efforts, like it’s our babies.
Who are your translators?
Being bilingually fluent is far from being a qualified translator. Translators that are actively working for us are at least combination of three:
- Excellent in comprehension skills
- Excellent in writing skills
- Veteran translaiton skills distilled with years of hands-on experience
For many highly specialized industries, we have expert-translators who have years of working experience in particular fileds. For instance, most of our medical translators are also medical doctors by practice and many of our legal translators are also lawyers. The expert translators offer professional knowledge and make judgement calls, for the best interest of our customers.
We do not hire fresh heads just walking out of school, unless they have proven to be highly gifted with potentials. Each year, we receive 2,000+ new applications, only 36 to 40 of them passed our translation tests and funneled into our talent pool. Many so-called senior translators that claimed to have translated several million words for other translation agencies have failed our tests. Our pass rate is less than 2%.
With our strict selection, we are guaranteeing our customers are receiving the highest quality translation service, by top of best translators available on China market. These translators frequently work with us are eager to work with us on next projects, not because we pay them the highest possible translation rates, but also we care for their development by constantly feeding back for better performance.
In short, our translators rock because we are strict and kind at the same time.
What's unique about you?
We are the type that make your life easier. Things to expect from us:
- fast response
- excellent communication
- great care for you
- high performance
- consistency over time
- dropping cost, in the long run
- invaluable insider tips that would help you succeed in China market
Most of our customers are not seeing us as vendors. They prefer to call us partner, because we are doing everything to build a solid ground for them to succeed and grow. They can count on us completely.
Do you charge minimum?
Yes and no. We do charge minimum fee for petit work, especially for businesses. Penuts do take time. Translators do need to be paid for work. Besides, it’s not reasonably fair to demand a free translation, from the best translators in China, that eventually gain you wealth, right?
However we are quite flexible on this with non-profit organizations and long-term customers. It feels good to help someone out there as a pro bono from time to time.
Do you offer discount?
Yes, we offer many discount options to help save costs for our customers.
- We have volume discount for big piles of work.
- We have CAT discount for repetitions among documents
- And we offer a 20% off time-limited discount for NEW members, who sign up with our newsletters to receive China market insights, valuable information and much more.
Ratings & Stats
Minutes' Response Time