We handle medical translations with care.
The healthcare industry isn’t an easy as you think. Healthcare, medical or even pharmaceutical translation service Chinese is critical to your success.
From translating specific medical terms to word-by-word review and translation of clinical research documents, you need veteran Chinese medical translators who have at least 5 years working experience. Fortunately, at AZ-Loc, they’ve been working here and serving our repeat clients for years and received recommendations.
McKinsey, the leading global agency said, entering healthcare in China is “unchartered waters” for long-term, yet it is projected to grow a whopping $1 trillion-dollar by 2020.
“Better care, bigger opportunities” as PwC puts it when it comes to healthcare investments in China. Aside from studying the intricacies of market, you need to find a professional medical translation service provider who can work on your pharmaceuticals or clinical research translation projects.
AZ-Loc medical translation service team is comprised of doctors, healthcare professionals, and degree holders that handle every document with utmost care when translating documents, website texts and among others.
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
AZ-Loc specializes in accurate and professional Chinese medical translation service for healthcare sector:
- Medical Instruments
- Medical Devices
- Medical Tourism
- Medicine (and/or) Pharmaceuticals
- Traditional Medicine
- Herbal Medicine
- Medical Records
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Analyze all documents received.
- Convert non-editable files into editable.
- Propose price and delivery time.
- Project manager creates translation memory (TM).
- Translators translate.
- In-house editors proofread.
- PM runs QA check against TM, ensuring 100% consistency.
- PM adjusts layout for regular files in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- DTP specialists perform graphic editing and layout adjustment for design files, such as InDesign, Illustrator, FrameMaker and QuarkXPress.
- High-quality deliverables
- Support revisions until you are satisfied
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.