Like ninjas we're fast and flexible. Save time and be more productive on important matters.
Save time and be more productive on important matters. Let AZ-Loc team work on your projects, providing you an extremely fast and 99% accurate Chinese typing service in sheer human efforts and special typing skills.
What’s human typing service? Do you really need it? If you have non-editable files, you need typing experts to work on the document conversion (e.g. editable Word file) or retyping a Chinese document to make it editable.
Let’s say you need to reuse the texts in a hard copy or a scanned copy. Through our quick typing service in Chinese, these files will be retyped, word-for-word, line-by-line without compromising the original source text or document.
It can be daunting to have a hard copy but it doesn’t support copy and paste options. You can’t extract the texts due to either of the following reasons:
- You don’t have the tool or skill to type Chinese characters.
- You don’t have time to type it yourself.
- You are seeking 100% accuracy for character recognition because it’s important OR
- You don’t understand the manuscripts in Chinese because it’s all hand-written and hard to recognize.
Need fast, yet accurate Chinese human typing service? Get a quick turnaround
from our talented typists and transcribers at an affordable price of a cup of coffee!
Why are we special?
|Walk the talk||Talk the talk|
|Pursuit of excellence||Complacent|
Get the most our services! If you book now, you’ll receive other freebies and our surprise monthly deal. We’re fast, affordable, and reliable.
At AZ-Loc, we use digitizing – this is the process of converting a hardcopy into an editable document with text flow and charts. It comes with two options, either:
- Transcribe the texts manually out of the copied and printed materials
- Digitize the texts automatically with the help of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools.
Each option comes with pros and cons, take a look at the table below:
(seconds to minutes)
(hours to days)
** Note: There are a ton of free and commercial software that can perform OCR. But when it comes to recognizing accuracy, most of the tools (especially free ones) are doing a poor job in recognizing double-byte characters such as Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CCJK) languages, especially when it comes to manuscripts.
When you work with us, you’re given a smart combination that maximizes these two options:
- We run OCR for documents, save 95% of the time typing – increased speed & lowered cost.
- Our typists focus on proofreading and typing for poorly recognized parts – increased accuracy & customer satisfaction.
How to work with us? Simple as 1-2-3
- Anayze all documents received.
- Propose price and delivery time.
- Perform OCR for documents.
- Human Typists proofread and mark out arts that can’t be recognized by the OCR tool.
- Human typists manually type out the texts that are not recognized by the OCR tool.
- Human typists create tables and charts from scratch, ensuring the exact replica of the original document.
- In-house editors proofread converted files, ensuring no omission or typos.
- High quality delivery.
- Support revisions till you are satisfied.
We aim to provide hassle-free language service with minimum efforts from our clients. Our Chinese typing experts make sure that they get things done to help you succeed in China, offering you optimum solution tailored for your documents.
Aside from our free proofreading service and customer’s money back guarantee, you will receive the following.
Your information is with us. We can issue a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to you to protect your best interest. Its binding effect extends to all our resources, partners, and affiliates who participate in your project, including but not limited to human typists, DTP specialists, and project managers.